20 July, 2019.
Let Your Voice Be Heard – The ASEAN-Australia Strategic Youth Partnership
Are you a talented writer who is passionate about ASEAN – Australia relations? » This is YOUR CHANCE to let your voice be heard by our thousands of readers!
The ASEAN-Australia Strategic Youth Partnership is seeking written submissions to publish on the official AASYP Blog and Book. AASYP aims to provide Australian & ASEAN youth with a platform in which they can share a plurality of thoughts, ideas, and opinions on current affairs & relevant topics. By providing young people with such a platform, AASYP hopes to stimulate important dialogue that crosses national & regional borders.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- This call for submissions is open to any person between the ages of 18-29 years old.
- Topics: All areas of the ASEAN-Australian relationship.
- Abstracts should be written in English, not exceed 300 words, a .doc format & use size 11 Times New Roman font.
- Selected articles will be published on AASYP Website.
- Most high-quality articles will be included in AASYP Book 2019.
- An opportunity to become an AASYP Regional Editor.
First Step: submit an abstract of your to [email protected] by 20 July, 2019.
Second Step: Abstract submissions should include the following information:
- Title of paper.
- Name of author.
- Affiliation(s): study program and university.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team