August 28th, 2018.
Liberty Camp 2018
Are You really free? is a question that comes in mind for all of us at one point, but how can we really tell?
Short answer : Liberty Camp !
Liberty Camp 2018 is an event organized by Chantiers de la Citoyenneté in collaboration with The Language of Liberty Institute and the support of The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, taking place in Complexe Moulay Rachid of Bouznika from September 07th to 12th.
You will be asked to come up with an idea (entreprise, NGO, Web Radio, Video channel…), to develop through daily exercises, discussion, and mentoring, and return home to implement your project. We will ask you to send us reports and photos; in return, we will send you a certificate of achievement.
Don’t miss to join us for a unique combination of:
– Exploration of “classical liberal” ideas (history, principles, prominent thinkers)
– Meeting local speakers who relate the principles to regional history and current issues
– Practicing exercises on how to apply ideas in daily life, such as starting a business or other civil organization (we might call this “social entrepreneurship”)
– Understading the systems or conditions (government and civil institutions) that best promote individual growth and freedom, job and wealth creation, happiness and prosperity.
Take the lead, question your liberty, it all starts here.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- History and Culture
- Civil organization
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From September 07th to 12th taking place in Complexe Moulay Rachid of Bouznika.
– Age between 18 and 25.
– Good spoken English.
– Being student (PhD candidates included).
– Being active within your community.
– Being curious and open to new ideas.
– Being available for the whole week program (September 07th to the 12th).
The organizers will cover the accommodation, meals and the material for all the participants, however, transportation to the venue from your cities is at your own expense
Please note that a symbolic contribution of 100 dh will be asked from each participant upon arrival.
First Step: Read the eligibility criteria and make sure you qualify as an applicant to this program.
Second Step: Fill in the application form from here that is divided to three main parts: Personal information/ Motivation/ Question related to the organization of the event.
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wiam Kebbou/ Morocco “
Reviewed by” Zoulikha Messerdi/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team