April 15, 2019 22:00 (UK time).
South East Asia.
South, North and Central America.
Libra Group Internships
Libra Internship Program offers to a group of bright young students the chance to experience the world through the eyes of a global business. It means their energy, enthusiasm, talent, and good faith can be channeled to work for a better world. They will become the leaders of tomorrow.
At the Libra Group, they value opportunity – seizing it, creating it, and giving it. As a family company, their traditional values have helped build a successful business in a modern world. And they understand the need to pass that on to the next generation.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- IT Support
- Human Resources
- Hotel Operations
- Social Responsibility
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Four months (Full-time).
At the time of application, applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be fluent in English.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 (USA) or equivalent.
- Be available for mandatory orientation and internship dates (refer to key dates).
- A currently enrolled undergraduate student at an accredited college/university
- It is important for applicants to demonstrate strong interest in the industry/industries to which they are applying, along with proactivity and initiative.
- For Accounting programme: Academic background or previous experience in accounting is preferred.
- For Finance programme: Academic background or previous experience in financial modeling and reporting is required.
- For Engineering programme: Academic background or previous experience in engineering is preferred.
- For IT Support programme: Experience in IT support, database administration and/or networking infrastructure is preferred
- All interns are placed on local payroll.
- Libra will directly book and pay for the flight(s) to orientation, and the flight(s) to and from each internship location.
- Accommodation for orientation.
- Students will be responsible for their own housing arrangements.
First Step: Choose the programme you want to study from here, and click “Apply” (You have the option to list your 2nd preference later on in the application).
Second Step: Submit all information and supporting documents required:
- Contact information.
- Unofficial college/university transcript.
- A recent photo.
- Two references.
- Official transcript. Request that your college/university mail or email your official transcript to the company’s team at the following address:
– By Mail:
Libra Internship Program
Libra Social Program LLC
134 East 40th Street
New York, NY 10016
– By Email:
Libra Internship Program: [email protected].
Third Step: Shortly after the application deadline, you will receive an email with the instructions to complete a mandatory, pre-recorded video submission through InterviewStream by a provided deadline.
Fourth Step: The Libra Internship Program team will be in touch with you after the application deadline. All candidates will be notified by email whether or not they will progress to the live video interview stage.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Noha Elbehery/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team