Friday 22 May 2020
LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2020
For 2020, Birmingham Law School are offering scholarships for international students on the LLB for Graduates programme. around 450 students each year take , which makes Birmingham Law School one of the larger law schools in the country.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Before applying to a LLB and LLB for Graduates scholarship, you must have completed an application to study LLB Law at Birmingham.
The LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarships will be available to students who are:
- International applicants: Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Not already registered on a programme at the University of Birmingham: Applicants must not currently be enrolled on a programme at Birmingham.
- Self-funded: You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Scholarships are not paid directly to successful applicants but will take the form of a fee reduction at the beginning of the programme.
- To retain the scholarship students must gain a minimum of a 2:1 (60%+) in each year of study. Should these grades not be achieved, the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remainder of the programme.
- Students on the Law with French Law or Law with German Law programmes will receive scholarship payments in years 1,2 and 4 assuming all conditions are met.
- Scholarships are available to all privately funded international students categorized as overseas for fees purposes.
- Scholarships are only available for students beginning their programme in September 2020 and cannot be deferred.
- Students in receipt of support from other funding bodies which wholly cover their tuition are not eligible.
Award nomination will be based on the following criteria:
- Strength of the supporting statement.
- Academic achievements and previous study.
- Any relevant professional qualifications and achievements.
- £3,000 per annul will be awarded to successful applicants.
- You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
First Step: Made an application to their intended graduate law programme.
apply through UCAS via the relevant programme page on graduate law section of the University of Birmingham website.
Second Step: Complete the online form.
- Submit a 2000 character (approximately 300 word) statement, in which students should address why they should be made an award.
- You must include your UCAS ID number in your application.
Successful applicants will be notified in June 2020.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed karam /Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rana Hassan/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team