- Deadline for MRes/PhD Economics for 2019 entry (including PhD Studentships and ESRC funding): 12 December 2018
- Funding deadline for first round of PhD Studentships and for ESRC funding for 2019 entry: 7 January 2019
- Funding deadline for second round of PhD Studentships deadline for 2019 entry (some departments only): 26 April 2019
LSE ESRC PhD Studentships
The London School of Economics and Political Science is offering 100 PhD studentships for new PhD students. Studentships are available for overseas students undertaking full-time research in any LSE discipline.
Studentships are available to undertake full-time research at London School of Economics and Political Science.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Economic History
- European Institute
- Gender Studies
- Geography and Environment
- Institute of Global Affairs (IGA)
- Department of Government
- Health Policy
- International Development
- International History
- International Inequalities Institute
- International Relations
- Language Centre
- Marshall Institute
- Media and Communications
- Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method
- Psychological and Behavioural Science
- School of Public Policy (formerly Institute of Public Affairs)
- Social Policy
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- They are available for international students undertaking research in any LSE discipline, with annual renewal subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential. This relates both to your past academic record and to an assessment of your likely aptitude to complete a PhD in your chosen topic in the time allocated.
- The studentships include a requirement that scholars contribute to their department as part of their research training, in the form of teaching or other work, usually from year two on wards.
- LSE PhD Studentships are tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £18,000.
First Step: You will need to create an account online using your email address and you should use the same address for your application and any inquiries
Second Step: You should also upload your supporting documents with your application. Your application will not be processed until we have received all the required documents.
Third step: The application assessment fee is £70. You must pay using the website (credit or debit card) in order to submit your documents and application online.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ola A.Khudhur/IRAQ“
Reviewed by” Nashwa Attallah/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team