15 August 2019, 1pm (UK time).
Since 2014, The Theory Scholarship has supported some of UAL’s most talented students on the prestigious MA Fashion Course at Central Saint Martins.
Theory is a New York- based men’s and women’s contemporary fashion label.
One award of £25,360 is available to 1 student accepted on the MA Fashion course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London in 2019/20.
The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit.
Applications are welcome from those who are in financial hardship and those who will benefit from postgraduate studies to realise their full potential.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1 year and 2 terms (45 weeks).
- you must be accepted onto the full-time MA Fashion course at Central Saint Martins, UAL commencing in October 2019.
For International students
- The scholarship will provide a contribution towards tuition fees.
For Home and EU students
- The scholarship will provide a contribution towards tuition fees, course costs and living expenses.
First Step: Fill in an online application form.
Second Step: Send the following supplementary materials to [email protected] :
1. An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox containing one PDF document which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
– a title page with your name and course title.
– an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
– up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece.
2. A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé.
3. Evidence of your household income, Examples:
i. 3 months bank statements.
ii. 3 months payslips.
iii. External scholarships.
Note: If you are a dependant then your household income includes the income of your parent(s) / guardian(s).
4. Evidence of medical condition (if applicable), examples: Doctors’ / Hospital letters.
Note: These should be from a qualified medical practitioner, signed, dated, and from within the past 3 months.
5. Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable).
i. Credit card statements.
iv. Overdue rent letters.
v. Bailiffs / debt collection letters.
Note: Financial hardship refers to unexpected events or unforeseen changes that have negative impacts on cash flow or finances. For example: changes in income or expenditure, changes in employment status (such as losing a job or having hours reduced). This does not include last month’s rent or bills.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amina Osman/ Lebanon “
Reviewed by” Eman Fadel Ali / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team