- submit your application well in advance of the November 15, 2019.
- The final deadline for receipt of letters of recommendation is December 6, 2019.
Mahindra Humanities Center Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020-2021.
The Mahindra Humanities Center invites applications for one-year postdoctoral fellowships in connection with the Center’s Andrew W. Mellon Foundation seminar on the topic of migration and the humanities.
Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. The University, which is based in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, has an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Depends on the chosen Faculty.
Applicants for 2020-2021 fellowships must have :
- received a doctorate or terminal degree in or after May 2017.
- Applicants without a doctorate or terminal degree must demonstrate that they have completed all requirements for a terminal degree (i.e. dissertation defense) by August 1, 2020.
- International scholars outside the United States are appointed under either the J-1 visa (Research Scholar status) or F-1 OPT (Optional Practical Training), depending on their circumstances.
- If awarded a fellowship, the term of appointment for international scholars is September 1, 2020-August 31, 2021.
- The Mahindra Center reserves the right to cancel awards if the recipient is unable to meet these conditions of completion and visa status.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A statement of the research project (1,000-3,000 words) that provides a detailed description of what the applicant proposes to do during the fellowship year.
- One chapter- or article-length writing sample (no longer than 40 pages).
- Names and contact information of three referees,who will be asked by a system-generated email to upload a letter of recommendation once the candidate’s application has been submitted. Three letters of recommendation are required, and the application is considered complete only when three letters have been received.
Fellows will receive:
- stipends of $65,000.
- medical insurance.
- additional research support of $2,500, and (for those not already in residence in Greater Boston) $1,500 in moving expenses.
First Step: make an account Here.
Second Step: Enter with the Email and fill the form.
Third Step: Applicant Documents
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Statement of Research.
- Writing Sample.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Ahmed Sameer / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nada Ahmed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team