28 June 2020, 11:59pm BST
Management School Masters Scholarships – University of York
The University of York offers a number of different management masters scholarships to UK, EU and international students.
These scholarships take the form of a fee discount. They are awarded based on academic merit and financial need.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Global Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business and Strategic Management
- MSc International Strategic Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Business Finance
Note: you can know more details about each programme by clicking on it.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Open to EU, International (non-EU) and UK students.
- In order to be eligible you must also have an offer for a place on one of the following courses
- York Online students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- £7,000 subtracted from your tuition fee.
Note: scholarships are allocated based on the quality of your application, your academic ability and financial need.
First Step: You can apply to study master programme at the University of York by the following steps:
- Look up your course on their Course search.
- Select the programme you wish to study and click on the ‘apply’ button.
- You will need to upload the following documents when you apply:
- Academic transcript.
- Your CV (curriculum vitae).
- Copy of a language certificate.
- Personal statement.
- Click on the “start application” button.
- You will need to create an account or log in if you already have one.
- provide details and other personal information and supporting documentation.
- After you finish fill the application click on “Review & Submit” button.
Second Step: As soon as you receive an offer of a place to study at York, you can apply for this scholarship online from here
Third Step: A 400-word statement, covering:
- Why you applied for the course you wish to study.
- What special attributes or experience you bring to the course.
- Why you deserve financial assistance.
- How you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree.
Fourth Step: A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please):
- Include your email address and student number.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Marwa Mohammed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Gehad Salem/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team