6-month Fellowship with MARJ3- MARJ3 Fellowship Batch 11
MARJ3 is looking for motivated, proactive, and creative fellows to join our team for 6 months!. MARJ3 fellowship is a great opportunity to work with the MARJ3 team on Education and get exposed to an international work environment. We encourage applicants from skilled and motivated young people to serve as fellows at MARJ3.
MARJ3 is MENA Leading Ed-Tech platform that connects MENA youth to educational opportunities around the world. MARJ3 is registered as a Company in USA and Egypt.
MARJ3 has 3 main Sectors that applicants will be trained:
1- Universities& Studying Portal: MARJ3 builds partnerships with universities in different countries to support students to be able to find, compare and select universities through MARJ3 website where S/he can find all info about partner university’s programs.
2- Courses Portal: MARJ3 brings to you a diverse list of online courses (MOOCs & Tutoring) in various fields and languages helping you to find best-fit course.
3- Scholarships/Opportunities Portal: MARJ3 provides you with a wide database of international scholarships/opportunities with advanced filtration in both languages AR/EN.
The purpose of the fellowship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute and learn from our work. The fellow will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The fellow is expected to be flexible and to take part in various activities offline and online.
Interested?! Then check out the department and criteria below:
– Education and Content Department:
you gonna Work in the 3 main sectors in Marj3
-Finding Educational opportunities in the 3 Sectors and Translating them for being ready to be published on MARJ3 website.
Job Title: Marj3 fellow
Fellows job description:
– Searching for Educational opportunities.
– Preparing the educational opportunities to be published in English.
– Translating the educational opportunities and preparing it to be published in Arabic.
– Make a database for the educational opportunities in MARJ3.
– Organizing just one event online or offline for MARJ3 about Scholarships in your country.
(You will work online and there are Online training and meetings once a week and there is one offline meeting every month (Attendance is mandatory for Egyptian fellows).
MARJ3 Encourage people from all over the world and the MENA region especially to apply
The last fellowships we had more than 10 fellowships, +350 fellows, 14 different countries (EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, YEMEN, MAURITANIA, Nigeria, Iraq), +51 of the fellows won Scholarships and programs in USA, Africa, Europe, Asia we are working on increasing these numbers this year!
Note from MARJ3:
No salary, No allowances, Hard Working, high potential, creativity and innovation are required but we promise you that you will get more than you think of skills, knowledge and experience.
- Business & Management, Business Skills/ Personal Skills/ Soft skills Development, Civic Engagement, Social work, Community work, Volunteering, Education, Education & Training, Language Studies, Leadership& Human Development, Translation & Interpreting
- <18, 18 - 24, 25 - 35
- Age is between 15 and 30 years (age is not one of the main requirements if you feel that you can add something to MARJ3 and this fellowship will a benefit, you should apply, but the most age groups that are expected to benefit from the training content are between 15 and 30 years).
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Sherif Hassan / Egypt
- Published by
- Nada Samir / Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Naira Samir / Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Internships and summer Trainings, Non Academic& Short term Fellowships (Less than one year), Non-Degree Opportunities
- Funding Type
- Award/Prize/Funding/Grant, Fully Funded
- Program Period
- From 1 month to 6 months
- Program Start
- Program End
- Africa, Egypt, Online
- 30 September 2020 (23:59 PM Cairo Time).