ُُُ14 April 2020 (23:59 PM Cairo Time).
Online, and some training in Cairo, Egypt.
- For fellows inside Egypt: You will work online and there are Online training and meetings once a week and there is one offline meeting every month (you will be asked to attend offline meetings and training).
- For fellows outside Egypt: You will work online and there are Online training and meetings once a week you will attend just online.
5-month Fellowship with MARJ3 foundation – MARJ3 Fellowship Batch 10
MARJ3 is looking for motivated, proactive and creative fellows to join our team for 5 months!. MARJ3 fellowship is a great opportunity to work with the MARJ3 team on Scholarships and Education and get exposed to an international work environment. We encourage applicants from skilled and motivated young people to serve as fellows at MARJ3.
The purpose of the fellowship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute and learn from our work. The fellow will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The fellow is expected to be flexible and to take part in various activities offline and online.
(This is facebook live video we made it before with MARJ3 fellowship alumni It’s gonna be so helpful so watch it by clicking Here)
Interested?! Then check out the department and criteria below:
– Scholarship Department:
Finding Scholarships and opportunities and Translating them for being ready to be published on MARJ3 website
(Responsibilities: know more from ( Here).
Job Title: Marj3 fellow
Fellows job description:
- Searching for scholarships and opportunities.
- Preparing the scholarship to be published in English.
- Translating the scholarship and preparing it to be published in Arabic.
- Make a database for the scholarships.
- Organizing just one event online or offline for MARJ3 about Scholarships in your country.
(You will work online and there are Online training and meetings once a week and there is one offline meeting every month (Attendance is mandatory for Egyptian fellows).
MARJ3 Encourage people from all over the world and the MENA region especially to apply
The last fellowships we had more than 8 fellowships, +280 fellows,
14 different countries (EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, YEMEN, MAURITANIA, Nigeria, Iraq)
+38 of the fellows won Scholarships and programs in USA, Africa, Europe, Oman and Egypt and we are working on increasing these numbers this year!
Note from MARJ3:
No salary, No allowances, Hard Working, high potential, creativity and innovation are required but we promise you that you will get more than you think of skills, knowledge and experience.
All Nationalities Are Encouraged To Apply.
.Fellowship Period: Five Months
- May 16, 2020 to November 23, or December 23, 2020. (There is one month break if you want to take it.)
It’s just a 5-month fellowship and you have the right to take the break or do not take it. (So you can finish the fellowship on November 23, or December 23, 2020)
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
General criteria to join MARJ3 Team :
- Passionate about MARJ3 idea and work.
- Age is between 15 and 30 years (age is not one of the main requirements if you feel that you can add something to MARJ3 and this fellowship will a benefit, you should apply, but the most age groups that are expected to benefit from the training content are between 15 and 30 years).
- Ready to work 20 hours/ week for 5 months.
- Advanced English.
- Ready to work in teams.
- Having a good internet connection to deliver the tasks.
- Flexible, good communicator, hard worker and creative.
- Availability to attend meetings or training every week Online and Offline in Cairo, Egypt. (Offline meetings are for Egyptian fellows only!)
- If you have applied or got a scholarship, this will be an advantage to your application.
- All Nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Criteria for Scholarships Team:
- Very Good command both in English and Arabic.
- Good in MS Office (Especially in Word).
- Have access to the internet at home.
- Have a computer or laptop so you can use it for work. (you will not be able to work on your phone)
- Self-Motivated, proactive, so ambitious.
- It will be an advantage for you if you already got accepted in a Scholarship before (Especially outside Egypt), but don’t worry if you didn’t it’s okay!
- Want to apply for scholarships and motivated about applying and developing yourself.
- Having the will to help others.
- Strong network of alumni of scholarships where you can get consultancy very fast.
- Working in a fruitful environment.
- Attending MARJ3 events & training for free.
- You will know about scholarships immediately after their announcement.
- Consulting and help with your applications for opportunities and Scholarships for free.
- Recommendation letters will be provided for you according to your work in the fellowship when you finish it.
- Certification of accomplishment for your fellowship.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Fill this Application and you will be contacted soon by email.
Feel free to answer as you like to answer not as you like us to see you. (Be Yourself!)
- From March 13, 2020, to 14 April, 2020: fellowship Application open.
- From April 14 to April 15, 2020: Reviewing the applications and sending emails for the accepted applicants to attend interviews. (First filtration phase)
- From April 15 to April 18, 2020: Interviews. (Second filtration phase).
- April 21, 2020: Sending response emails about your status of acceptance or non- acceptance for the interview and if you are qualified to join the Bootcamp.
- April 25, 2020: Boot camp and training. (Third filtration phase)
- April 30, 2020: Sending response emails about your status of acceptance or non- acceptance for the fellowship.
- May 2, 2020: Initial Opening of the New Batch (Pre-Opening Training.)
- May 5 to May 12, 2020: Online one to one meeting (with each individual trainer.)
- May 16, 2020: Offline official Opening of the tenth batch.
Super fellows of the previous fellowships:
Best fellows of Marj3 fellowships in different rounds:
|Soueilem Mohamed Lemine|
Just some examples of Marj3 fellows who got scholarships in Europe-Egypt-Africa-Asia-USA:
This is a small sample of successful MARJ3 fellows and much more is happening every day!
Join marj3 fellowship Now to be one of them!
This Scholarship Published by:
”Ghada Raafat/ Egypt“
Reviewed by ”Sherif Hassan / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team