7 July 2019 (23:59 PM Cairo Time)
Online and some Internships at Cairo, Egypt.
- For interns inside Egypt:
You will work online and there are Online training and meetings once a week and there is one offline meeting every month (you will be asked to attend offline meetings and training).
- For interns outside Egypt:
You will work online and there is Online training and meetings once a week you will attend just online.
5-month internship with marj3 foundation – Marj3 Internship Round 8
Marj3 is looking for motivated, proactive and creative interns to join our team for 5 months! MARJ3 internship is a great opportunity to work with MARJ3 team on Scholarship and Education and get exposed to an international work environment. We encourage applicants from skilled and motivated young people to serve as interns at Marj3.
The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our work. The intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The intern is expected to be flexible and to take part in various activities offline and online.
This is facebook live video we made it before with marj3 internship alumni
It’s gonna be so helpful so watch it by clicking here
Interested?! Then check out the departments and criteria below:
– Scholarship Department (Responsibilities: know more from here)
Finding Scholarships and opportunities and Translating them for being ready to be published on marj3 website.
Job Title: Marj3 intern
Intern job description:
- Searching for scholarships and opportunities.
- Preparing the scholarship to be published in English.
- Translating the scholarship and preparing it to be published in Arabic.
- Make a database for the scholarships.
- Organizing just one event online or offline for marj3 about Scholarships in your country.
For interns inside Egypt:
You will work online and there are Online trainings and meetings once a week and there is one offline meeting every month (you will be asked to attend offline meetings and trainings).
For interns outside Egypt:
You will work online and there are Online trainings and meetings once a week you will attend just online.
MARJ3 Encourage people from all over the world and the MENA region especially to apply
The last internships we had more than
14 different countries (EGYPT, SYRIA, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, YEMEN, MAURITANIA, Nigeria, Iraq)
+38 of the interns win Scholarships and programs in USA, Africa, Europe, Oman and Egypt
and we are working on increasing these numbers this year!
Note from Marj3:
No salary, No allowances, Hard Working, high potential, creativity and innovation are required but we promise you that you will get more than you think of skills, knowledge and experience.
All Nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Internship Period: Five Months
- July 23, 2019 till 15 December or 15 January , 2019.
- There is one month break if you want to take it.
Important Note: It’s just 5-month internship and you have the right to take the break or do not take it. (So you can finish the internship on 23 December 2019 or finish it on 23 January 2019)
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
General criteria to join Marj3 Team :
- Passionate about Marj3 idea and work.
- Age is between 15 and 30 years (age is not one of the main requirements if you feel that you can add something to marj3 and this internship will benefit you apply, but the most age groups that are expected to benefit from the training content are between 15 and 30 years).
- Ready to work 20 hours/ week for 5 months.
- Advanced English.
- Ready to work in teams.
- Having a good internet connection to deliver the tasks.
- Flexible, good communicator, hard worker and creative.
- Availability to attend meetings or trainings every week Online and Offline in Cairo, Egypt. (Offline meetings are for Egyptian interns only!)
- If you have applied or got a scholarship, this will be an advantage to your application.
- All Nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Criteria for Scholarships Team:
- Very Good command both in English and Arabic.
- Good in MS Office (Especially in Word).
- Have access to the internet at home.
- Have a computer or laptop so you can use it for work. (you will not be able to work on your phone)
- Self-Motivated, proactive, so ambitious.
- It will be an advantage for you if you already got accepted in a Scholarship before (Especially outside Egypt), but don’t worry if you didn’t it’s okay!
- Want to apply for scholarships and motivated about applying and developing yourself.
- Having the will to help others.
- Strong network of alumni of scholarships where you can get consultancy very fast.
- Working in a fruitful environment.
- Attending Marj3 events & training for free.
- You will know about scholarships immediately after their announcement.
- Consulting and help with your applications for opportunities and Scholarships for free.
- Recommendation letters will be provided for you according to your work in the internship when you finish it.
- Certification of accomplishment for your internship.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Fill this Application and you will be contacted soon by email.
Feel free to answer as you like to answer not as you like us to see you. (Be Yourself!)
- From 20 of May 2019: Internship Application open.
- June 5 until July 20, 2019: Reviewing the applications and sending emails for the accepted applicants to attend interviews. (First filtration phase)
- 23 June till 15 July 2019: Interviews. (Second filtration phase).
- July 17, 2019: Sending response emails about your status of acceptance or non- acceptance for the interview and if you are qualified to join the Bootcamp.
- July 19, 2019: Boot camp and training. (Third filtration phase)
- July 21, 2019: Sending response emails about your status of acceptance or non- acceptance for the Internship.
- July 23, 2019: Pre-opening for the new internship and beginning of the internship.
- July 23 till 28 2019: One to one meeting with every intern individually.
- August 2, 2019: The official opening of MARJ3 Internship round 8.
Super Interns of the previous Internships:
Best interns of Marj3 Internship Round 3:
Just some examples of Marj3 Interns who got scholarships in Europe-Egypt-Africa-Asia-USA:
Abd-elrahman Elkattan: Click here
Ahmed Hussien: Click here
Join marj3 Internship Now to be one of them!
This Scholarship published by:
MARJ3 Scholarships team