MARJ3 is an Ed-tech company working in the field of education which aims to provide a complete educational guide for students in the MENA region. MARJ3 website gets over 2.5 million visits per month and has around 1 million social media engagement.
In MARJ3, we believe that the educational content for youth is a must, especially for those who are seeking to develop their skills through studying abroad or pursue their career after graduation.
About the program
Talented writers program is a program for talented writers who desire to enhance their writing skills and work passionately with other talented ambitious writers. The program is a 3-month period and requires highly talented writers from Egypt who wish to write, engage, and edit articles in the field of education and career skills. We believe at Marj3 that learning by doing is the best way of learning. You will have the opportunity to work closely and under the supervision of a highly experienced chief editor to support you in building a portfolio of top quality articles and develop Marj3 blog to impact the middle eastern youth through content. High-quality training will be provided to help you raise the quality bar and be ready for your writing career.
What you are expected to do
– Write educational articles in Arabic (3 articles per week) they will be published on MARJ3 community articles https://www.marj3.com/community-articles
– Available for 15 to 20 hours per week
– Search on the internet and provide creative article topics every week
– Attend meetings, training, and courses
– Engage with your teammates through the whole program
– Develop your writing, communication, and personal skills
– 24 Jan to 30 Jan: Call for applications.
– 1 Feb: Task sent out to selected applicants. You will receive 3 article topics to choose one to write about within 3 days. More details will be shared through email. Not selected applicants will receive an appreciation email with our best wishes.
– 10-12 Feb: Invitation for interviews. Not selected applicants will receive an appreciation email with our best wishes.
– 14-18 Feb: Video-call interviews.
– 19 Feb: Accepted applicants will receive a congratulations email. Not selected applicants will receive an appreciation email with our best wishes.
– 25 Feb: Program kickoff
*The whole program, meetings, and trainings are online
18 - 24, 25 - 35
From 1 month to 6 months
25 February, 2021
Preview this opportunity in