8 January 2019 (GMT+1)
Novo Nordisk’s headquarters in Denmark and its international affiliates.
Global Marketing Graduate: start changing your career!
Looking for a life-changing career within marketing? Use your master’s degree and join the 2-year Global Marketing graduate programme. It will give you hands-on experience of global and local pharmaceutical marketing and sales challenges and product pre-launch, launch and lifecycle processes. The programme has been designed to develop the next generation of marketing leaders.
In Novo Nordisk, Global Marketing provides early business input to discovery projects and prepares long-term marketing strategies, besides preparing the markets for product launches and ensuring execution of marketing strategies locally.
During the programme you will work with senior managers and build an international network of world-class colleagues, establishing yourself as one of tomorrow’s key people in marketing at Novo Nordisk.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ِِِِِِALGERIA & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
During the 2-year programme you will undertake three rotations of 8-months duration. One rotation will take place in Novo Nordisk’s headquarters in Denmark and two rotations will be in the corporate’s international affiliates.
For more details click here.
To apply for the Global Marketing graduate programme, you must have:
- A master’s degree from 2018 or 2019 in a relevant field, for example within marketing, branding, product management, economics or business
- A minimum of 6 month’s international experience from working, studying or voluntary work
- Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
- No more than 1 year of work experience after finishing your master’s
- Above average academic achievements
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High drive and ambitious goals
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to challenge the status quo
- An international mindset and be globally mobile
- Team-player skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Professional fluency in English and proficiency in other leading business languages would be an advantage
- A valid driver’s license (required for 3rd rotation in Sales)
Before applying, you will need to prepare several things, as following:
- Motivational letter
- CV (in English)
- A copy of your master’s certificate or latest grade transcript
- A 1-minute video of yourself explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the Global Marketing graduate programme.
Now, you can apply for the Global Marketing graduate programme from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mona Awad / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lubna Albadawi/ Syria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team