Early Decision: 15 November, 2019
Early Action: 15 January, 2020
Regular Decision: 1 February, 2020
Marlboro College – Scholarships
The university of Marlboro open their doors for the international students to regenerate in their yearly application.
Marlboro College is a private institution that was founded in 1946. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 146, its setting is rural, and the campus size is 366 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Marlboro College’s ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is National Liberal Arts Colleges.
- Marlboro was founded in 1946 on the basis of a simple yet ambitious idea: that smart, motivated students can make decisions for themselves, and design a college education that meets their unique needs.
- Since their first day of operation on a small farm in southern Vermont, Marlboro has always run on a community-governance model. Every member of the college community has a say in what happens here, whether we’re maintaining the miles of wilderness trails that surround us or adding a group tutorial to the course list for the coming semester.
- The faculty pass along knowledge with mutual respect and high standards. Classes of less than 10 students are the norm, and undergrads are treated more like colleagues than students.
- As an independent, not-for-profit college rooted in progressive education, Marlboro offers an antidote to the conformity and conventional thinking that characterize many education environments.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Art History
- Creative Writing
- Film and Video Studies
- Visual Arts
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Average 4 years.
Your study years is according to your courses and your major.
- To be an international student
- IELTS scores of 7 or above. To know more about English Proficiency Requirement click here.
- For a full-time, undergraduate Marlboro education, here’s what you need to know:
- More than 90 percent of our students receive merit- or need-based aid.
- The average grant award is $23,268.
First Step: Create your own account on the common app from here and the college will connect you from their as they collect all your data from the application
Second Step: write two short essays answer two questions with 250-500 word responses: Why Marlboro? and At its best, how does community benefit the individual, the whole, or both?
Third step: Provide transcripts for grades 9-12 and any college courses taken, if applicable. If you have an alternative transcript, such as a homeschooling transcript, read more about what we’re looking for here. International students should see these specific requirements for transcripts.
Fourth step: Provide two letters of recommendation, with at least one being from a teacher of yours in the past two years.
Fifth step: they strongly recommend an interview for all applicants. The interview isn’t anything to worry about—they want to make sure you know a few things about Marlboro, and want to hear about your academic trajectory. Interviews take 20-30 minutes, can be conducted in person, over the phone, or via Skype, and can happen at any time during or before the application process. Reach out to your admissions counselor to schedule an interview.
Sixth step: Supplemental materials These are optional—but if you paint all the time and it’s what you want to study, they want to see your work! Poetry, film reels, your podcast project, a resume, anything. We may have to skim your novel for the sake of time.
at any time during the application process, you are welcome to contact the admissions office by emailing [email protected], calling 800-343-0049, or reaching out to your admissions counselor directly
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sama Saeed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amina Hamed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team