30 November 2018
University Of Massey MBS International Student Study Award, New Zealand
Application to study at Massey business school can be made anytime during the year. A student should ideally have an Offer of Place before they can apply for a scholarship.
The Award will be based on academic merit at the discretion of the selection committee. The tenure of the Massey Business School International Student Study Award shall commence at the start of semester one or two.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Finance and banking
- Human resources and work
- Management and leadership
- Media and communication
- Māori knowledge
Scholarships are available to undergraduate & postgraduate studies.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1.5 to 4 years according to the program and the academic degree.
To be successful, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Applicant must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by Massey Business School and subject to the program being available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the Manawatu or Wellington campus as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) will not be eligible to apply.
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible program and campus
- Applicant must meet all program admission requirements.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must remain full fee paying International students whilst studying in their approved Programme in New Zealand throughout the duration of their study.
- The award will be paid in installments as a tuition fee credit in each semester of study following confirmation of enrolment, after the official withdrawal without financial penalty date.
- Instalments of the award after the first year are dependent on the recipient successfully passing all courses in the prior year of study.
The Awards may be awarded annually and will be to the value of $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Program.
- Undergraduate Program maximum $15,000
- Postgraduate Program maximum $10,000
First Step: Download the application form by clicking on “Apply Now”
Second Step: The completed form, certificates and offer letter from the institution are to be sent to ([email protected]). .
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Iman Mostafa/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ola Witwit/ Iraq “
Reviewed by” Sherif Hassan / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team