2 June 2019
Fulbright Graduate Scholarship – USA
The Fulbright Graduate Scholarship provides one to two years of fully-funded master’s level study in the United States at a diverse network of accredited U.S. universities.
The Fulbright Program is designed to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries. The Fulbright Program has provided approximately 300,000 participants—chosen for their academic merit and leadership potential — with the opportunity to study, teach, conduct research, exchange ideas, and contribute to finding solutions to shared international concerns.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Any academic field except medicine or any clinical program that requires direct contact with patients or requires laboratories.
– You must be proficient in both written and spoken English. If you have a TOEFL or IELTS score report, please attach the score report (Expired score report will be accepted).
From 1 to 2 years.
- You must be a Bahraini citizen.
- You must be residing in Bahrain at the time of the application and during the entire selection process.
- You must hold an undergraduate degree that is recognized by the Ministry of Education by April 2, 2019.
- You must have demonstrated academic excellence through indicators such as a minimum of grade point average (3.0).
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not had extensive recent experience in the United States.
– You are not eligible to apply if:
- You have resided in the United States for five or more consecutive years in the six-year period preceding the date of application.
- You are already in the United States.
- You have dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status.
- You are an employee of U.S. Department of State or their immediate family members.
The Grant Covers:
- International/domestic travel
- Accident/sickness insurance
- Monthly maintenance
- Funding for books & professional activities
First Step: Prepare the following documents:
- High School Degree:
-Copy of Transcript of Grade 12 in original language.
- Bachelor’s Degree:
-Copy of Undergraduate transcript in original language & English.
-Copy of Undergraduate diplomat/certificate in original language & English.
- Master’s degree (IF AVAILABLE):
-Copy of Graduate transcript (if applicable) in original language & English.
-Copy of Graduate diplomat/certificate (if applicable) in original language & English.
- Copy of three recommendation letters.
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of Smart card.
- Copy of CV.
- Copy of TOEFL or IELTS score (valid or expired) only if available.
- Attached one Passport size photo.
Second Step: fill out this Application Form.
Third Step: Your application and all attachments must be completed and delivered by hand to the U.S. embassy no later than June 2, 2019.
- The application and supporting documents should be enclosed in an envelope (not a folder) and addressed to the Fulbright Program Manager.
- The application and documents should not be stapled.
- The application and supporting documents will not be returned to applicants (please do not include original documents).
- For planning purposes, interviews are tentatively scheduled for June, 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abd El-hamid Zaghloul/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco “
” Samira Shehta / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team