The deadline for bursary applications for September 2019 entry is 31 August 2019.
(Partially Funded/ Award)
Kent Business School Hardship Bursary
Kent Business School is pleased to offer a range of hardship bursaries to Home, EU and Overseas postgraduate taught students who require financial support in order to undertake and complete their master’s studies.
Decisions of bursary awards are made on a monthly basis by the Scholarship Panel. If your application is successful, you will be notified within five working days of the panel’s decision.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Studies.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1-2 years(decisions of bursary awards are made on a monthly basis by the Scholarship Panel)
- This funding is available to all applicants who are applying for a Kent Business School Masters programme.
- Any bursary award will be determined based on an assessment of your supporting hardship statement.
- A hardship bursary can only be considered after you have submitted a formal application to study onto a Master’s programme at Kent Business School and received a formal offer for 2019 entry,
(Award/ Partially Funded)
- Awards of up to £3,000.
First Step: Look up your course on our course finder
Second Step: Select the programme you wish to study and Click on the ‘apply’ tab.
Third Step: You are then taken to an online application form which guides you through the application process. Sign Up.
Then, on the application form, you are asked to:
- explain your reasons for study/outline your research proposal (for research programmes).
- provide details/evidence of your qualifications.
- provide two academic references.
- provide other personal information and supporting documentation.
You can save and return to your application at any time. Please ensure all supporting documents are submitted with your application.
Please note that each programme of study will have specific entry requirements too. Look up your programme using our course finder and check under the ‘Entry requirements’ tab.
You can find detailed information Here.
For specific entry requirements for your country and other relevant information, see the International Student website.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rehab Ali/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team