- The scholarship only applies to courses undertaken while enrolled in the Master of International Relations (Advanced). If a scholarship holder transfers to another ANU degree then the scholarship ceases to apply.
- The tuition scholarship applies from the start date indicated in the offer of admission to the Master of International Relations (Advanced) in semester one. The recipient must commence with a full-time load. The Scholarship is not available for mid year entry and cannot be deferred.
- The Scholarship cannot be held concurrently with other scholarships.
For more information follow,link.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- International Relations
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
2 years ( Four full-time semesters ).
The scholarship pays the tuition fee for up to four full-time sessions (semesters),This amounts to 72 units of graduate coursework and a 24-unit thesis session.
- Be a bachelor degree holder (or international equivalent with a 70% average).
- Must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements.
- Meet an admission requirement of the school as well as International relation study.
- Ongoing eligibility is related to the continuation based on academic performance (Recipients of * the scholarship must maintain an average of 70% or higher in order to retain the scholarship from semester to semester).
- Full tuition fees for up to 4 Full-time sessions/semesters (= 72 units of graduate coursework and a 24-unit thesis session).
First Step: For Register Follow Link.
Second Step: Fill these information “Program of Study, Personal Details, Address Details, Contact Details, ATSI, Citizenship & Visa Details, English Language Proficiency, Academic Qualifications, Employment, Finance & Scholarships, How did you learn about ANU?, Declaration and Signature”
Third Step: Attach these documents “academic transcripts, graduation certificates, proof of English language competence, relevant work experience, curriculum vitae or resume references, written work that you have completed or to which you have contributed, such as theses (published or unpublished), essays or papers”.
Fourth Step: Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Magdi Eweda/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team