May 15, 2019.
Master of Laws (LL.M) in Intellectual Property at University of Turin.
This Masters Program is offered jointly with the WIPO Academy and the University of Turin, in cooperation with the International Training Centre of the International Labor Organization with financial support from the Government of Italy.
- The World Intellectual Property Organization is one of the 15 specialized agencies of the United Nations.
- 40 places are available for self-supported and financed students.
3 learning parts in 9 months:
– DISTANCE LEARNING: Tutor-assisted self-study period, from 2 September to December 20, 2019.
– FACE TO FACE: Turin (Italy), at ITCILO, from January 20 to April 30, 2020.
– RESEARCH PAPERS: Preparation and submission during the face-to-face period, from May 1 to July 5, 2020.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- General introduction to intellectual property
- Competition and antitrust
- Copyright and related rights
- Trademarks and domain names
- Geographical indications
- Industrial designs
- Competition and antitrust
- Technology transfer
- Exploitation and enforcement of IP
- New IP rights
- Study visit to WIPO
- Research project
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA,, KUWAIT, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Course : 02-Sep-2019 – 05-Jul-2020
- have a bachelor’s degree preferably in law, economics, engineering, medicine, physics, chemistry, communication sciences or business administration.
- have acceptable bachelor’s degree must be a minimum of 3 years in duration in a university.
- have advanced knowledge of English is a prerequisite (TOEFL 80/120 or IELTS 6.5/9).
- be from developing countries or least developed countries (LDCs).
- Return ticket.
- Registration and tuition fees.
- Full board and lodging.
- Medical insurance.
- The tuition fee is 9,500 Euros.
– The fee includes:
- programme development and management.
- teaching equipment, training materials and documentation.
- use of training facilities and support services.
- annual conference and alumni day.
- welcome and farewell dinners.
- travel and accommodation during the study visit in Geneva.
- Board, lodging, travel expenses, transports and personal expenses for the period in Turin are not included in the tuition fee.
First Step: Submit the application online with the following documents:
- University Degree (translated in English) .
- For non-native speakers proof of English language: TOEFL / CAE or acceptable equivalent .
- Transcript of University studies (Translated in English) .
- Recent Curriculum Vitae.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Eman Morsy \ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mustafa Abdelshafy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team