May 31, 2020
Lile – France.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INVESTMENT BANKING AND CAPITAL MARKETS
The Master of Science in Investment Banking & Capital Markets program is specifically targeted towards recent graduates in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Mathematics willing to further develop their technical skills and knowledge in finance.
IÉSEG is a truly, multicultural school. Students come from more than 98 nations and IÉSEG has more than 235 partner universities located in over 60 countries so we really can say that the school is an international organization.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- International Business
- Business Analysis and Consulting
- Investment Banking and Capital Markets
- Big Data Analytics for Business
- Digital Marketing & CRM
- International Business Negotiation
- Fashion Management
- International Accounting, Audit and Control
- Management Grande École Program
- International MBA
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1 year .
you will study 3 terms for one year.
- The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree in Investment Banking & Capital Markets program is specifically targeted towards recent graduates in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Mathematics with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, Cambridge C1, Duolingo 61).
- Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after a successful interview.
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or similar from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Other educational backgrounds will be considered case by case.
- No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program.
- A GMAT/GRE score is optional, not mandatory.
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver up to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case.
First Step: Complete your online application
Create your account online and fill in the required sections with your contact details, your academic and professional background, your achievements, as well as your motivation for pursuing the program.
You may save your work until you are ready to submit the application portfolio.
please click here
Second Step: Submit your application:
To apply, please prepare the following supporting documents:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or similar from a recognized university (transcripts and diploma in English, French or Spanish).
- English Proficiency test score: IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (85 IBT), TOEIC (800), Cambridge (C1), Duolingo (61) if applicable. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
- A GMAT/GRE/CAT score is an asset, yet not mandatory
Once you complete the form, you are required to pay a 100€ application fee online (via our secure platform) and to submit online your signed application portfolio.
Please note your application will not be reviewed by the Admissions Jury unless it is complete.
Third Step: Interview with the recruiter:
Once your application is submitted to your recruitment contact, you will be asked to attend a skype or phone interview with the recruiter.
Fourth step: Final Decision
Once your application is submitted, it will take approximately 2 weeks for the Admissions Jury to review your file and provide a final decision (admission and scholarship award – if any). Rolling admission is offered to qualified candidates from October 2019. Your official acceptance letter will be sent once you have secured your place in the program.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Akram Salah / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hadeer Mahfouz/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team