1 March 2020
Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Radboud University is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It was established on 17 October 1923 and is situated in the oldest city of the Netherlands. The RU has seven faculties and enrolls over 22,000 students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Medical Sciences.
- Social Sciences
More information in here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Depends on Faculty.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice.
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,143 instead of €11,471 or €12,645 and will covers :
- residence permit.
- health insurance and liability insurance.
not including living costs.
First Step: Create an account in here.
Second Step: Upload documents in Osiris Application :
- After you have created a request for enrolment in Studielink, you will receive an email with personal login details for the OSIRIS Application system. You have 56 days to upload your documents and submit a complete application. You will receive a reminder two times within the 56 days. After this period, if you have not completed your application, it will be cancelled.
Third Step: documents you need:
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent.
- An official transcript of your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Sworn translations of diploma and transcript.
- Course description for unfinished courses.
- Course Description for finished courses.
- Motivation letter.
- Reference letter(s).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- English language certificate.
- Handling fee.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Ahmed Sameer / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nada Ahmed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team