28 February 2020 and 30 April 2020.
Vice-Chancellor’s Global Scholarships – Postgraduate – Newcastle University
Newcastle University is pleased to offer 5 Vice-Chancellor’s Global Scholarships (VCGS) for outstanding international applicants who apply to commence full-time Master’s studies.
Newcastle University can offer you low cost of living, a strong graduate employment record and award-winning careers support. All this helps to make it the university of choice for a vibrant postgraduate community from over 110 countries.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architecture, Planning and Landscape
- Business and Management
- Classics and Ancient History
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Degree Apprenticeships
- Dentistry and Dental Sciences
- Digital Media
- English Literature
- Finance and Accounting
- Fine Art
- Health and medicine
- Journalism and Public Relations
- Linguistics, Applied Linguistics
- Media and Cultural Studies
- Museum, Gallery and Heritage Studies
- Speech and Language Sciences
- Translating and Interpreting
You can know more about majors from here.
SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
2 years of a Master program.
To be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s Global Scholarships applicants must:
- be assessed as international for fee purposes
- hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2020/21 academic year
- already have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above
Eligible candidates will be assessed according to evidence of academic ability, evidence of commitment to studies and quality of application.
Further details, including a list of non-eligible courses, can be found in VCGS postgraduate regulations (2020)
- £4,000 tuition fee awards
First Step: Create an account from here.
Second Step: Create an application and attach the other supporting documents that you have such as:
- Degree certificate
- English language certificate
- Personal statement
- Design portfolio
- Research proposal
Third Step: After being accepted, fill out this form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Gehad Salem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nada Ahmed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team