31 January 2019.
The United Kingdom.
Postgraduate SOAS Global Impact Award
Postgraduate SOAS Global Impact Award is designed to reward and inspire excellence in global citizenship including inclusivity, leadership, social responsibility, innovation in solving complex local and global challenges.
SOAS is a remarkable institution. With vast repository of knowledge and expertise in specialist regions, they are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about the economic, political, cultural, security and religious challenges of the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Anthropology and Sociology.
- China and Inner Asia.
- Cultural, Literary and Postcolonial Studies.
- Development Studies.
- Film Studies.
- Financial and Management Studies.
- Gender Studies.
- History of Art and Archaeology.
- International Studies and Diplomacy.
- Japan and Korea.
- Media Studies.
- Near and the Middle East.
- Politics and International Studies.
- Religions and Philosophies.
- South Asia.
- South East Asia.
- Taiwan Studies.
- Translation Studies.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Normal entry criteria will apply and a submission of a 500-word essay on a project you have undertaken to demonstrate a positive impact at a local or global level, you may wish include photos and/or a video to support your essay.
- £3,500 cash award.
- £750 for academic self-development, i.e. giving a paper at a conference.
First Step: Create your own SOAS ID in the link below.
Second Step: Submit your essay here.
The Following is needed to submit to create a SOAS ID:
- Supporting statement.
- Full academic transcripts of studies at Undergraduate and/or at Postgraduate levels.
- Supporting documentation including transcript and degree certificate.
- Two academic references.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani / Palestine “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team