28 May 2020.
The United Kingdom.
Manchester Institute of Education Taught Masters Merit Award-School of Environment, Education and Development
The University of Manchester offers scholarships with partial funding to students from all over the world who wish to attend the University’s Faculty of Environment, Education and Development. Students can choose to study full-time or part-time.
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate taught
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
Continuation of award:
Continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress.
The number available: Two awards.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Digital Technologies, Communication and Education MA
- Education (International) MA
- Educational Leadership MA
- Educational Leadership (part-time) MA
- Psychology of Education MEd
- TESOL MA
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
One to three years.
- Digital Technologies, Communication and Education: three years
- Education (International): one year
- Educational Leadership: one year
- Educational Leadership (part time): two years
- Psychology of Education: one or two years
- TESOL: three years
- This award is available to existing postgraduate students.
- Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- This award can be held alongside other awards.
50% tuition fee waiver will be made to successful applicants upon registration on the programme.
First Step: Fill this application here (Submit an application to study at the university before starting the application).
Second step: Submit a letter (500 word) explaining your reasons for studying the Master’s program you have chosen and your plans as well.
Third step: Send the letter by email to email@example.com
Note: Applicants will be notified of their application results by the end of July 2020.
Know more about this opportunity:
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- Tel: 0161 275 0969
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Akram Salah / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ghada Raafat/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team