15 November 2019.
Dean’s Scholarship Program – University of New Haven.
Full-time domestic and international master’s students are selected for a Dean’s Scholarship after a careful review of a new candidate’s application material on the basis of academic merit.
A limited number of Dean’s Scholarships are granted to various academic departments within each College at the University of New Haven.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business, Hospitality, & Sports
- Computer Science & Cybersecurity
- Criminal Justice & Forensic Science
- Health Programs
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- National Security & Public Service
- Natural Sciences
You can know more about colleges at the University of Haven from here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
2 years for the Master program.
You have to apply for the University of New Haven to be considered for the scholarship and submit the following:
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- TOEFL of 75, or IELTS of 6.0, or PTE of 50, or completion of the University of New Haven’s Academic English Preparatory Program. Certain majors may require higher English test scores.
- Certain majors require GRE and/or GMAT test scores. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. See GRE/GMAT section of this page for more information.
- Computer Science (M.S), Cybersecurity and Networks (M.S.), Data Science (M.S.), Electrical Engineering (M.S.), Forensic Science (M.S.), and Mechanical Engineering (M.S.) applicants are urged to submit GRE scores to be considered for admission. The GRE is optional for graduates of regionally accredited United States colleges and universities.
- Accounting (M.S.), Finance (M.S.), and MBA applicants are urged to submit GMAT scores.
- 50% tuition assistance.
First Step: Create an account from here and fill out the online application.
Second Step: Mail Official Documents to:
University of New Haven
Office of Graduate Admissions
Maxcy Hall, 129
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Gehad Salem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nada Ahmed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team