January 15, 2019
Master Programme in Business Administration
The Master Programme in Business Administration is a second-cycle study programme at an advanced level for those who have a Bachelor of Science degree with business administration as the main subject. The programme prepares you for qualified business administration tasks in public and private organizations and companies or to be self-employed.
Specialize within business development or accounting
You can choose to specialize either within business development or accounting. As a business developer, you will specialize in management and marketing with a clear international focus.
If you choose the accountancy profile you will study courses within accounting and auditing, which will provide you with a good foundation for a career as an auditor.
Start working straight away or focus on research
An education at an advanced level will place you in a very favorable position in the labor market.
You will also be prepared for further research studies. If you want to continue your research within business development you can do this within the framework of a special research school we have created in collaboration with Mid Sweden University.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Maximum for 3 YEAR Program
- Business Administration (MBA): Business Management
- Energy Systems
- Management of Logistics and Innovation
- Energy System
- Geospatial Information Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Work – Specialization International
- Social Work
- EnglishYou must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by taking an internationally recognized test, such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Previous upper secondary studies or university studies completed in some countries can also meet the requirement:Master’s level: For most master’s level courses and programmes, the requirement is also the equivalent of English 6, though a few may require a lower or higher level of English.
- Other specific requirementsIn addition to the requirement described above, there may be other specific entry requirements for the course or programme. These are outlined in an individual course or programme descriptions which can be found on the university’s website. You can go directly to these individual courses or programme descriptions from your search results here at Universityadmissions.se.
- A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a programme by the University provided that the applicant or student
- A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a programme, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
- A Scholarship covers 75% of the study fee for a programme.
- Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the programme.
- For a scholarship to be prolonged after the first year of studies, the student granted a scholarship is required to obtain study credits equivalent to those required by the National Board or Student Aid (CSN) when granting study loans to students, i.e. 45 ECTS credits per year.
First Step: fill in yor personal information
Second Step: attach a motivation letter
Third Step: submit the application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Menna Hozien / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team