30 March 2019
2019/2020 Recruiting Brochure of Chinese Government Scholarships
In order to encourage more outstanding international students to pursue a good education in Jiamusi University، The Chinese Government launches Scholarships for international students to get their master’s degree.
Jiamusi University is located in Jiamusi, a charming city in Heilongjiang Province of China. The university was founded in 1947, and after 60 years of development and construction, it has found its way into the list of key universities to receive special support from Heilongjiang Government. The University has covered post-graduate education, general higher education, higher vocational and technical education and adult education (continuing education). In 2009, it started its doctorate degree program.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
2. Modern Educational Technology
3. Applied Psychology
4. Elementary Education
5. Pre-school Education
1.Basic Principle of Marxism
2. Research on Marxism in China
3. Ideological and Political Education
1.English Language and Literature
2. Russian Language and Literature
3. Japanese language and literature
4. Asian-African language and literature
5. Science of Literature and Art
6. Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
7. Chinese Ancient Literature
1.Studies of Music and Dancing
2. Fine Arts
7. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
1.Materials Physics and Chemistry
2. Materials Science
3. Materials Processing Engineering
4. Applied Computer Technology
5. Agricultural Mechanization Engineering
6. Agricultural Biological Environmental & Energy Engineering
7. Agricultural Electrification & Automation
8. Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Human Anatomy
- Internal Medicine
To know more about this from here
English or Chinese.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
3 academic years.
For studying Master’s Degree,
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree with excellent grades.
- The applicants can not be studying in China while applying.
- Complete all required documents.
The Chinese Government Scholarships include the:
3.comprehensive medical insurance.
1.The Documents to be submitted for the Chinese Government Scholarships (two copies of each document)
Application Form for the Chinese government Scholarships（here） Agency No: 10222
2. The notarized highest academic certificate obtained. The notarial documents must be in English or Chinese.
3. Study or Research Plan in China（over 900 words）.
4. Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor.
5. “Foreigner Physical Examination Record” filled in English.
6. Passport copy.
1.The applicants need to submit the application.
2.Send all the above materials by post to the Admission Office of International Student Education College of Jiamusi University.
3. Address: Room No.209, the Admission Office 209 of International Education College of Jiamusi University，No.258 Xuefu Street, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Post code: 154007
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hend Younis / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team