31 March 2020
Leeds, United Kingdom
University of Leeds – International Excellence Scholarships
University of Leeds offers three partial-fee scholarships worth £7,000 each available to international masters students in the School of Sociology and Social Policy.
Since its foundation, the School of Sociology and Social Policy has been a major center of research and graduate training, and has produced some of the leading academic figures in their fields. The School is home to several distinctive research groups and centers, specializing in the broad areas of: gender, disability studies, racism and ethnicity, family and life course, health technologies and social and political thought.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social science
- Gender studies
- Public administration
- Social and public policy
For all tracks, click here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
12 months full time
24 months part time
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Sociology and Social Policy Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Sociology and Social Policy.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
- The language requirements are: IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6.0 in any component.
- The scholarship covers £7,000 ( around 35%) of the tuition fees.
First Step: Apply to the university from here and get a study offer.
Second Step: Complete the application form with your details and supporting statement and submit to the admissions team before the deadline.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Omar Khair/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nada Ahmed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team