1 February 2019
UPPSALA UNIVERSITY IPK SCHOLARSHIP
There are a number of scholarships available each year for fee-paying international students who are applying, It’s programme aims to encourage a Well-qualified International Master’s Student.
Uppsala University is internationally recognised as being one of the top 100 universities in the world. For over 500 years, UU has delivered professional and pedagogical education, applied the highest academic standards, and conducted research that makes a real difference. We have succeeded in recruiting some of the best teaching staff from around the world, and our aim is to educate, inspire and help our students to excel. Since it was founded in 1477, UU has attracted some of the world’s very best minds and eight academics affiliated with the University have been awarded the prestigious Nobel Prize.
- Science and Technology (Applied Biotechnology,Bioinformatics,Biology, Chemistry, Computational Science, Computer Science, Earth Science, Mathematics, Physics, Renewal Electricity Production, Sustainable Destination Development)
- Medicine and Pharmacy (Biomedicine,Forensic Science, Golbal Earth, Infection Biology, Medical Nuclide Techniques, Medical Research, Molecular Medicine,Pharaceutical Modeling)
- Humanities ans Social Science (Accounting and Financial Management, Business and Management,English, Digital Humanities, Humanities, Economics, Enterpneurship, Environmental low, Euroculture, Game Design, Global Invironmental History, Holocaust, Humanitarian action and conflict, Human computer interaction, Information system, Interlectual property law, International Humanitarian Action, International Tax Law and EU Law, Investment Treaty Arbitration, Language Technology, Modern History,Peace and conflict Studied, Political Science, Religion in Peace and Conflict, Russian an Eurasian Studies, Scandenavian Studies,Social Science, sociology of Education, Statistics, Sustainable Management).
*For More Details About Specialization Please Click Here .
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Commencing 2 September 2019.
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus.
- Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition.
First Step: No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
Second Step: Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sara Aboziada/ Egypt ”
Rviewed by ” Ahmed Samy / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team