15 April 2019.
2019/2020 Recruiting Brochure of Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program
In order to encourage more outstanding international students to pursue a higher education in Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Provincial Government launches the Recruiting Brochure of Heilongjiang Scholarship to encourage the students to have Master’s Degree .
Jiamusi University is located in Jiamusi, a charming city in Heilongjiang Province of China. The university was founded in 1947, and after 60 years of development and construction, it has found its way into the list of key universities to receive special support from Heilongjiang Government. The University has covered post-graduate education, general higher education, higher vocational and technical education and adult education (continuing education). In 2009, it started its doctorate degree program.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
2. Modern Educational Technology
3. Applied Psychology
4. Elementary Education
5. Pre-school Education
1.Basic Principle of Marxism
2. Research on Marxism in China
3. Ideological and Political Education
1.English Language and Literature
2. Russian Language and Literature
3. Japanese language and literature
4. Asian-African language and literature
5. Science of Literature and Art
6. Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
7. Chinese Ancient Literature
1.Studies of Music and Dancing
2. Fine Arts
7. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
1.Materials Physics and Chemistry
2. Materials Science
3. Materials Processing Engineering
4. Applied Computer Technology
5. Agricultural Mechanization Engineering
6. Agricultural Biological Environmental & Energy Engineering
7. Agricultural Electrification & Automation
8. Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Human Anatomy
- Internal Medicine
To know more about this from here
English or Chinese.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
3 academic years.
For studying Master’s Degree,
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree with excellent grades.
- Complete all required documents.
- The scholarships include
1. the fees of registration
5. basic teaching materials
7. comprehensive medical insurance.
- Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
Documents to be Submitted (two copies of each document)
1. Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
2. The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
3. Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
4. Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
5. Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
6. Passport copy
1.The applicants need to submit the application.
2.Send all the above materials by post to the Admission Office of International Student Education College of Jiamusi University.
3. Address: Room No.209, the Admission Office 209 of International Education College of Jiamusi University，No.258 Xuefu Street, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Post code: 154007
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hend Younis / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team