March 15th, 2019.
France, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Europe.
The International Master SERP-Chem
The SERP+ Master is taught in English and aims at training experts in the most advanced experimental and theoretical tools developed in chemistry, physical-chemistry and materials science, making them ready to develop innovative ideas and enterprises related to sustainable developments in Energy, Health and Environment.
The students must complete their training with a 6-month internship in the academic sector or in the industry. An intensive summer school also fosters the students’ entrepreneurial skills including economy management, communication, patent law, and technology transfer so they can face the job market.
At the end of the master, the students are awarded a multiple diploma according to the mobility track they followed:
- Master in Chemistry from Paris-Sud University.
- Master in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of Genoa.
- Master in Chemistry from the University of Porto.
- Master in Chemistry from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Materials Science.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
–To know more about programme scheduled from here.
- should have or should be in process to get a Bachelor (BS) degree at the time of the application.
- you required to provide official score reports from either the Test of English(TOEFL,IELTS).
- have external references.
- Contribution to travel, installation, visa and related costs 3000/year sterling for student less than 400okm others 4000/year sterling.
- Contribution to tuition fees 4800/year sterling.
- Monthly allowance 1000/month sterling.
First Step: enter your email address in the box below and press the submit button from here
Second Step:YOU will receive an email from containing a link to follow in order to fill all the required
information For the registration to the SERP+ programme. You will have the opportunity to
come back at any time to complete, submit or check the status of your registration.
Third Step:They will ask you to enter document :
- All documents must be in English. Only certified translations will be accepted.
- All documents translated to English must come with a copy of the original document.
- Original transcripts of records and degree certificates in French, Italian, Portuguese and Polish can be accepted.
- All documents must be uploaded as a PDF file.
- All documents must be uploaded through the online application form. Documents cannot be sent.
-Those Documents Are :
1. Your CV (2 pages maximum) as a PDF file.
2. A cover letter (motivation letter, 2 pages maximum) as PDF file.
3. Your grades as PDF file. Upload your grades since the first year of your Bachelor studies(including an explanation of the grading system used at your university). Only official, signed and stamped transcripts of records will be taken into consideration. Student copies or any other non-official documents will be disregarded. If you already hold a Master degree, please upload the grades that you have obtained during both your Bachelor and your Master degrees.
4. Bachelor or Master degree diploma/certificate as PDF file(if you already obtained it).
5. Passport (or identity card for students from the European Union) as PDF file.
6. Proof of your place of residency as PDF file.
-Complete your application and press submit.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Ismail/ Sudan “
Reviewed by” Maha Gamal El-Sheikh/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team