3 January 2019
Europe (Sweden, Hungary, UK, and Greece) the USA, and Canada.
Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management 2019
The MESPOM study programme is in English and lasts two years. The students study in at least three consortium universities: Central European University (CEU, Hungary), the University of the Aegean (UAegean, Greece), Lund University (ILU, Sweden), the University of Manchester (UoM, UK), Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS, USA), and the University of Saskatchewan (UoS, Canada) and prepares students for solving complex environmental sustainability problems, especially in an international context.
MESPOM is a Master Degree in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management operated by four leading European Universities with support from two Universities in the USA and Canada and 18 partners around the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Environmental Science
- Natural or Social Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Applicants must have earned a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent; not less than 3 years of full-time studies) from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn their first degree from such an institution by the time of enrolling in MESPOM.
- Their first degree should be in environmental studies or closely related fields. Candidates with first degrees in agricultural studies, social sciences, legal and administrative studies, economics, engineering or natural sciences will also be considered.
- Candidates with other first degrees will also be considered if they show commitment to environmental challenges, usually through voluntary or professional work.
- All applicants should demonstrate proficiency in English. To know about minimum test scores required by MESPOM click here.
- Qualifications: Upload Certificate, transcripts, and additional supporting documents.
- English Language Qualifications.
- Experience: Upload your CV.
- Passport Information.
- two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose: Write 350-word essay/statement of career goals and reasons for applying to this program, covering the following:
- Origins of their interest in environmental issues.
- How they hope to benefit from the program.
- Future career plans.
- Their relevant special interests.
- Financial Aid:
- Indicate your place of residence at the time of submitting the application.
- Upload a certificate of residency.
- Indicate the total number of Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree programs you are applying for (Please note that you can apply for a maximum of 3).
- MESPOM Mobility track: Indicate your preferred mobility track (Third semester at Lund University or Manchester University)
- The scholarships cover participation (tuition) fees, travel, installation and living costs for the whole duration of the programme.
Note: You have to pay 30 EUR application fee.
First Step: Start your CEU Online Application.
Second Step: Create a new user and select your course (Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management)
Third Step: send the required documents(mentioned above).
Fourth Steps: You have to pay 30 EUR application fee.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Basem Eliwa/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abdelrahman sabry/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team