The same date as the application deadline of the master’s programme
For example, if you apply for Mathematics and the application deadline is August 31, the deadline for your GGG Scholarship is also August 31
Goethe Goes Global – Master Scholarships
We are seeking outstanding candidates who are interested in joining one of our MA or MSc programmes, which are deeply embedded in our strongest research units (Centers of Excellence, collaborative research centers, and LOEWE CENTERS). Please visit our website for more information on the various Master’s degree programmes (content, requirements, language of instruction etc.) supported by Goethe Goes Global
The purpose of the scholarship is to foster your academic career, to enable you to become involved in existing research projects and to actively support you during your Master’s degree studies. A Master’s degree is the prerequisite for starting a PhD in one of Goethe University’s seminal research units.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Economics and Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Educational Sciences (German)
- Psychology and Sports Sciences
- Protestant Theology
- Roman Catholic Theology (German)
- Philosophy and History
- Faculty of Linguistics, Cultures, and Arts (German)
- Modern Languages
- Geosciences and Geography
- Computer Science and Mathematics
- Biochemistry, Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
English and German.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
2 years .
generally two years; please note that for some programmes the standard period of study is one year only
You are well versed in your academic discipline and particularly interested in research.
You hold or are on track for an excellent or above-average Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a university outside Germany.
- You are looking for an interesting Master’s programme and are considering a PhD in the long run.
- You want a platform to exchange ideas with other international researchers about the topics you are passionate about.
- You are seeking hands-on experience in research under the supervision of excellent professors in a renowned university with state-of-the art facilities.
- You need a stepping stone to start a successful, international career and funding for your Master’s programme.
- A monthly stipend of 1,000 € for the standard period of study in a Master programme at Goethe-University (generally 2 years)
- Excellent academic supervision by professors and academic staff who work in most cases in the university’s most distinguished research units
- The option to write your Master’s thesis and other seminar papers or do an internship in their respective research unit
- Support and orientation by an experienced Master’s student buddy during your studies
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills at our Graduate Academy GRADE, normally open only to PhD students and postdocs
- Innovative research environment and networks to fellow scholarship holders and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
- Insight and involvement in the activities of multidisciplinary research groups at Goethe University
Some programs require an online application and the others require to contact directly with the department. For information about that click here
1-For programmes that require an online application via uni-assist, the scholarship application is found within the master’s programme application
2-For programmes that require you to apply directly through their department, you can submit your scholarship application along with your master’s programme application to the department.
- A motivation form (please use the provided template!)
- A comprehensive CV
- Two recommendation forms provided template for the recommendation forms
for more info visit FAQ
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Farag / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team