Round One Deadline: 31 March 2019.
Round Two Deadline: 30 June 2019.
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships 2019.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
The University of Bristol is pleased to offer 35 Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships starting in 2019, These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
School of Arts
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Film and Television
School of Humanities
- Classics and Ancient History
- History (Historical Studies)
- History of Art (Historical Studies)
- Religion and Theology
School of Modern Languages
- French, Italian, German, Russian
- Hispanic, Portuguese and Latin American Studies
- Centre for English Language and Foundation Studies
- Centre for Innovation
School of Computer Science
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
School of Civil, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Physiology, Pharmacology, and Neuroscience
- Psychological Science
- Earth Sciences
- Geographical Sciences
Social Sciences and Law
- Policy Studies
- Economics, Finance, and Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Centre for Market and Public Organisation
School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies
Bristol Law School
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
It depends on Program duration.
- Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme.
- Be an applicant for any one year, a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- Have a minimum of an upper second-class honors degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, And whose full undergraduate degree was not taught in The English-speaking country must hold/achieve a minimum score in an approved English language test as specified in Profile B of the University’s English Language Requirements Policy.
- Check another admission statement according to your specialty from Here.
The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September 2019 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Second Step: Submit an application for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship.
Note: This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships, We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abdelrahman sbary/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Soueilem Mohamed Lemine / Mauritania ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team