30 November 2018
Master’s Program in Logic and Computation at the Vienna University of Technology
We offer scholarships to support outstanding students to study in the Master’s Program in Logic and Computation. They are awarded annually and typically last for the duration of the master’s program
We offer research fellowships for students who want to actively participate and contribute to research projects. The fellowships, which are compatible with the above scholarships are limited to the second year students of the program and amount to approximately €440 per month.
The Master’s Program in Logic and Computation offers funding to support excellent students of the program.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Logic and Computation
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Up to two years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (Bologna first cycle) or equivalent degree
- Extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one of) the following areas:
- Logic in Computer Science
- Formal Methods and Verification
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Complexity Theory
- Computer Security
- Proficiency in English
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to the Master’s Program in Logic and Computation. While applications for funding can be filed before or in parallel with the admissions process, the funding will only be awarded to applicants who have been unconditionally admitted to the master’s program. An application for funding does not replace the admissions process; neither does a conditional offer of funding entitle the applicant to study at TU Wien.
- Recipients of funding must be committed to demonstrating good progress during their studies (at least 30 ECTS after the first year)
- Recipients of funding will reside in Austria during term time for the duration of their studies. Exceptions and temporary interruptions of the stay during term time (e.g., for internships or research visits) are subject to approval.
The students who are awarded a scholarship receive €6000 annually, paid in installments.
First Step: Your application must be submitted electronically to [email protected] as a single PDF document.
Second Step: Students are required to submit the following documents ( Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Motivation Letter, Reports on university examinations (transcripts), Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher), contact details of two referees, English language certificate, Copy of passport).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ola witwit/ iraq “
Reviewed by” Iman Mostafa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team