1 February 2019, 16.00 CET
University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2019
(UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s program at the University of Twente, to become one of the most promising UT students.
The University of Twente offers excellent students the possibility to enrol in UT master’s programmes with a scholarship. These scholarships vary from government grants to funding by organizations or private persons. In addition, faculties and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation (UTS) offer a limited number of scholarships to excellent students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate program.
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
- € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year.
- Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
First Step: Create your account.
Second Step: You Must Support The Documents below are required:
You will need the following documents. Please note that you will submit these documents digitally. If any hard copy documents are required from you our Admission Office will notify you of:
- A bachelor’s degree certificate or an equivalent qualification certificate (if available)
- An official transcript of records or preliminary transcript of records in Dutch or English
- A certified official translation of your bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records if not in Dutch or English
- Official English test score results (IELTS or Toefl IBt)
- An additional Higher Degree certificate and transcript and official translation if applicable (if applicable)
- An abstract of your final bachelor’s project (thesis)
- A valid international passport
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation
- Contact information of two references (reference letters are not required).
Note: Some programs need additional documents:
* Students with a degree from a university outside the Netherlands applying for Business Administration: GMAT certificate of at least 550 points
* Students with a degree from a university outside the Netherlands applying for Industrial Engineering & Management: GRE or GMAT certificate
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani / Palestine “
Reviewed by” Islam Abo Eissa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team