1 pm, July 15, 2020, Tbilisi time.
Master’s Degree Program in Economics_ ISET
ISET strives to attract the best students from around the world and selects them on the basis of merit and in the spirit of open competition. Admission to the program is open to anyone holding an undergraduate diploma from an accredited institution of higher education.
ISET – The International School of Economics at TSU is opening the application process for its prestigious MA in Economics. ISET’s curriculum mirrors the best programs in the U.S. and Western Europe, and is taught in English by international professors.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- GRE or GMAT scores
Note: If you are unable to provide GRE or GMAT scores, you are eligible to take ISET’s admissions exams, in one of the following three locations: 1. Yerevan, Armenia; 2. Baku, Azerbaijan and 3. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- statement of purpose explaining your motivation to study economics
- BA/MA Degrees or equivalent
- Annual tuition is $3,000
- If you are offered admission to the MA in Economics program, you will receive an admission letter. To secure your place, you must make a non-refundable tuition deposit in the sum of 1,000 USD (this sum is later deducted from your first tuition payment).
- Our Tuition and Financial Aid policy concerning international students is described here.
- If you have any questions related to admissions, please contact the Office of Admissions at [email protected]
First Step: Create an account on the website .
Second Step: submit application package online here.
- Upload a statement of purpose – a one or two-page essay explaining your motivation to study economics and how a master’s degree in economics is related to your career goals and intellectual interests (in PDF format).
- Upload diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs (BA/MA Degrees or equivalent). If the documents are not in English, please provide translated versions. All documents should be scanned and attached in PDF format.
- Upload your GRE or GMAT scores.
Note: If you are unable to provide GRE or GMAT scores, you are eligible to take ISET’s admissions exams, in one of the following three locations: 1. Yerevan, Armenia; 2. Baku, Azerbaijan and 3. Tbilisi, Georgia
Third Step: take admission exams
fourth step: attend interview (where necessary).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Lamis Ahmed/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ghada Raafat / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team