31 July 2019
Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships for International Students, Strathclyde University
The University of Strathclyde is located in Glasgow, Scotland, the second oldest university in Glasgow, established in 1796, and became a university in 1964. It was the first technology university in the United Kingdom and the third largest university in Scotland.
The University of Strathclyde (MBA) is a very good ranking by international classifications, and the University of Commerce and Economics is one of the few colleges in the world that offers internationally recognized degrees in both British and American universities European Union. Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events .
- Retaining alumni communication post MSc completion.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Accounting and finance
- Human resource management
- Strategy and organization
- Hospitality and tourism
- Management science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Varies according to the selected program.
- The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
- The scholarship covers £7000 towards course tuition fees.
First Step: Choose your programme from Here.
Second Step: Click ‘Apply’ on the webpage. You will be taken to the online application system where you will be asked to complete an online application and to upload your supporting documentation.
Third Step: Submit your application.
Fourth Step: You will receive an email informing you that a decision has been made on your application. You will be asked to log in to Pegasus from Here to view the outcome of your application.
- Candidates for all our Full-Time MSc programmes will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is necessary.
- A guide for the admission application process from Here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Samira Shehta/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Waad Othaman/ Syria“
and ” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team