30 August, 2019.
School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship
The Queensland University of Technology offers a Partially-funded Master’s Scholarship in Accounting for International Students as a Full-time Program with duration From 1 year and 6 months to 2 years.
Queensland University of Technology is well known as ‘a university for the real world’ because of the close links with industry and their relevant teaching and applied research. Industry representatives and professionals contribute to their course development, adding a practical perspective to theoretical education.
As their academic staff consult in industry and work on industry projects which often involve students. Staff and students have access to the latest teaching technology.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 1 year and 6 months to 2 years.
To be eligible for the scholarship, You must:
- Be applying for entry to the Master of Philosophy (Accountancy)
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in your previous completed studies
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Commence study in semester 1 each year
- Conduct your research on one of the approved topics:
- An insight view on board faultlines: company secretaries’ perception of board fault lines, their effect on board performance and strategies to increase board cohesiveness
- Blockchain for Accounting Information Systems – Challenges and Opportunities
- Can executive compensation improve investment efficiency?
- Compensation consultants: Whom do they serve? New evidence on pay for performance
- Culture and corruption risks in local government: the role of technology in detecting fraud
- Fraudulent financial reporting in China
- Making machine learning understandable for human decision support in credit risk assessment
- Philanthropy and accountability in Australia
- Risk management and financial systems integrity. Enhancing outcomes for indigenous not-for-profit organisations
- The effect of information representation on the success of crowdfunding campaigns
- The gender profile of the insolvency profession
- If you are accepted, You’ll receive a fund of $20,290 per annum.
- If you’re an international student, you’ll also receive a QUT tuition fee sponsorship.
- If you have questions regarding the terms and conditions of the scholarship, please contact this email (address:[email protected]).
- If you withdraw after census date you will be liable for the tuition fees of the units that you were enrolled in, and be required to repay any received scholarship funds to the School of Accountancy within 30 days.
- The scholarship amount is $20,290 per annum and paid as a fortnightly stipend. The scholarship will cease on submission of thesis for examination. At this time you will be deemed as completed and not enrolled.
- Students who are recipients of other scholarships are not eligible for this scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Khaled Sayed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt
& Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt ” ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team