ِِِApplication is open from 1 Aug 2018 till 31 Dec 2018.
National University Of Singapore Scholarships For Masters, 2018
National University Of Singapore Scholarships For Masters, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Public policy, public administration, and international affairs.
The National University of Singapore (Abbreviation: NUS) is a publicly-funded autonomous university in Singapore. Founded in 1905, it is the oldest institute of higher learning (IHL) in Singapore, as well as the largest university in the country in terms of student enrolment and curriculum offered. this university offers a scholarship for Masters degree in the field of Public policy, public administration, and international affairs.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Public policy.
- public administration & management.
- International affairs.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- The applicants for the National University of Singapore Scholarships for masters, 2018 should have good academic and professional records.
- The candidates should have leadership skills and a desire to contribute to public service.
- The applicants should not have any other scholarship, award, or fellowship without approval from the school.
- The candidates should indicate about the financial aid while submitting their application through the LKY School website.
- TOEFL/ IELTS
- You will get a full tuition fees scholarship.
- accommodation on campus.
- one-time book
- monthly stipend.
- health insurance
- airfare from home country to Singapore and return once.
First Step: Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an online application To access the online application system, you will be required to enter your email address and password.
To be considered for the 2018 intake, the application and all supporting documents must be completed and submitted by 11:59 pm (Singapore time, GMT+8) on the day of the deadline.
Second Step: List of required documents:
- Official Transcripts and Certificates
- Standardised Test Scores (TOEFL / IELTS)
- Essays: You will need to answer two essay questions if you are applying for MPA or MPP. Essays are not necessary for applications to MIA (Master in International Affairs) you can find them here
- Letters of references
- For MIA applicants only(Sample of writing and personal statement)
Third Step: submit your application and pay for it.
It is recommended that you have soft copies of the required documents before you commence. It will take you about 30 minutes or more to complete your application. Click here to for the application documents checklist. you can refer to the step-by-step guide here on how to complete the online application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Basel Al khaddash/ Jordan “
Reviewed by ” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt “
& ” Raghda M. Nagy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team