20 May 2020.
The united kingdom.
School of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences Endowed Scholarship- Bradford University
This award is open to a range of topics in line with the research and teaching of the School. It is expected that applicants will demonstrate a high level of research potential.
At the University of Bradford, they continue to grow their international reputation and course provision, while their research generates technological advancements, societal improvements, and healthcare & policy developments.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Archaeology & Identity.
- Archaeological Sciences.
- Human Osteology and Palaeopathology.
- Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation.
- Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- 2:2 or above in a relevant discipline.
- If English is not your first language you must have IELTS at 6.0 or the equivalent, with no less than 5.5 in each subtest. If you do not meet the IELTS requirement, you can take a University of Bradford pre-sessional English course. See the Language Centre for more details.
- The studentship, valued at £8,933 , will cover the course fee and provide a maintenance award.
First Step: Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to the appropriate programme of study and complete an application form which includes a statement which summarises relevant experience and interest in the subject.
Second Step: Compelte the application form Here.
Third Step: Please return the application form to [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ghada Raafat / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Akram Salah/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team