26 February 2019 on 05:00 pm GMT
Benavitch Scholarships 2019
The College offers up to 5 scholarships worth £10,000 each to outstanding candidates for the MBA, MFin and EMBA. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and are awarded for the duration of the course. They are intended for candidates who will become leaders in the practice or study of management and business.
St Catharine’s College is a welcoming community of students, staff and Fellows in the heart of Cambridge. As a College of the University of Cambridge, they are dedicated to academic excellence and to recruiting the most able students, whatever their backgrounds, to join our teaching and research community.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- No Special Restriction applicable for specializations.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
( 2 – 3 ) years for Masters, 3 years for PhD course.
For MBA, EMBA and MFin Scholarships
- Applicants will be assessed based on the basis of merit and are awarded for the duration of the course.
- First class degree, GPA of at least 3.7 (out of 4) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- IELTS is required (minimum score 7.5)
- Minimum GMAT score of 700 (MBA only).
- 3 years’ full-time post-graduation work experience (MBA and EMBA only).
- The College offers up to 5 scholarships worth £10,000 each to outstanding candidates.
- Masters: £10,000 are awarded on the basis of merit and are awarded for the duration of the course.
- PhD: £10,000 for the three years of the PhD course.
First Step: For MBA, EMBA or MFin Scholarship
- Apply for admission to the Cambridge MBA, EMBA or MFin in the normal way via the Cambridge Judge Business School (CJBS).
- Send a covering letter with your application form explaining in no more than 300 words the contribution you expect to make to business and society in the future.
- All applicants who are made an offer of admission to the MBA, MFin or EMBA programme will be considered for the Scholarship separately by St Catharine’s College.
- You should send your completed application (including two academic references, supporting documents and covering letter) so that it is received by the Judge Business School.
Second Step: For the PhD
- You should apply for the PhD to the University of Cambridge in the usual way, but in addition, submit a copy of your PhD application form, current CV, PhD research proposal and a covering letter to ([email protected]).
- You should also ask two referees to provide letters of reference (in PDF format) to ([email protected]) with the subject line “Reference for APPLICANT’S NAME – Benavitch PhD scholarship”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani / Palestine “
Reviewed by” Islam Abo Eissa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team