3 January 2019
Deadline depends on course for which you are applying.
BP Egypt Cambridge Scholarship – The University of Cambridge.
A number of BP Cambridge Scholarships for Egypt are offered annually to pursue one-year Master’s degree programmes.
BP Egypt and the Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust cover all of the scholarship costs.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- African Studies
- American History
- American Literature
- Biological Anthropology
- Applied Mathematics
- Archaeological Research
- Biological Science (Genetics)
- Business Administration
- Earth Sciences
- Education (Arts, Creativity & Education)
- Environmental Policy
- Film and Screen Studies
- Health, Medicine, and Society
- International Relations and Politics
- Master of Music
- Medical Science
- Nuclear Energy
- Public Health
- Veterinary Science
For all courses click here.
- Applicants must show evidence of excellent academic achievement.
- They should have a first class or high second-class honors degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university, supported by certificates of graduation
- Letters of recommendations from Professors at their current or previous University. You can see the course requirements that apply to many Master’s courses available here
- Applicants must gain admission to the University of Cambridge in the normal way to be considered for these awards.
- English language test and to meet the minimum standard of proficiency required for admission to Cambridge. For more information here.
- BP holds the right to apply exceptions to the above conditions as the company sees appropriate.
- University Composition Fee
- maintenance allowance: £14,777 for twelve months, the maintenance allowance is expected to cover accommodation and meal costs.
- Airfare: about £300
- Go to the Course Directory and find the course you wish to apply for, then click the Apply Now button in the How to Apply tab.
- All applications must be completed in English.
- You’ll need to pay a charge of £50 for completing an online application.
- You must then submit your references, along with all other required supporting documentation, at the same time as the rest of your application.
- You can also apply for funding via the Applicant Portal.
Upload Supporting Documentation:
- Academic References
- Research Proposal
- Gates Cambridge References
- Funding Letter
- Evidence of Competence in English
- GRE Scores
- Written Work
More information is here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Fathy Mohamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by”Aya Gamal ElGeddwy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team