July 29, 2019
UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
The University of Technology Sydney is delighted to offer a scholarship for the students to pursue a master’s degree program. The scholarship is available for international students.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the international students who wish to study the postgraduate degree program at UTS.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
The scholarship is available to study the subject offered by the university:
To find the course that is suitable for you click here.
All world countries except Australia and New Zealand
The scholarship will be awarded towards the first session tuition fees.
1. Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
2. Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant
3. Must be commencing full-time on-campus (Sydney) in 2019
4. Must meet all admission criteria for the Master by coursework program at UTS
5. Must have completed a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Australia with a minimum overall average of 60% (where the pass mark is 50%) no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and must be admitted based on this qualification to UTS
6. Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, grant or the Alumni Advantage Program from UTS
7. Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational program
8. Must not be a government-sponsored student
9. Must not be a student whose course at UTS forms as part of a package offer.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- IELTS (Academic): 7.5 overall, speaking 8.0, listening 8.0, reading 7.0, writing 7.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 102-109 overall, speaking 23-27, listening 23-27, reading 23-27, writing 24
- PTE (Academic): 73-78 overall, speaking 79, listening 79, reading 65, writing 65
- CAE: 191-199, writing 185
- Scholarship will be awarded worth up to $3,000 towards the first session tuition fees.
First Step: Choose the course.
Check that you meet the entry requirements for your faculty/institute and the course you wish to study, please check the application deadlines.
Second Step: Prepare the following documents:
- Research proposal: All students (except Science applicants) should follow the Writing a Research Proposal.
Science applicants will need to submit a project plan
- Current CV/resume: All students (Download CV template)
- Academic transcripts from all post-secondary studies
- Statement of completion for previous degrees
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Academic transcript from current degree
- Statement of employment
- Permission from home university
- – Research supervision agreement: Faculty of Health students only
Download the Health Supervision Agreement Form and fill out the applicant details before forwarding the form to your supervisor. You must attach the completed form to your online application.
- Pre-assessment documents: Students applying to Law, Business, Graduate School of Health and the Institute for Sustainable Futures
Third Step: Lodge your application.
Submit your application using the UTS Online Application System.
If you’re not a UTS student or haven’t previously applied for a UTS course using this form, there’s a two-step process you’ll need to complete to submit an application online.
Register yourself as a user. After you complete your registration you’ll receive an email containing your username and instructions on how to activate your account.
Once you’ve completed your registration and activated your account, you can submit an application.
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students with a completed Bachelor degree or higher qualification from Australia and applying for a Master by coursework program at UTS in Sydney. There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohammed Nour Allah Kseibati / Syria “
Reviewed by” Rania Khalaf/ Egypt “
and “Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team