31 October 2019
Wellington, New Zealand
Graduate Women Wellington – Masters by thesis Scholarship 2019
The purpose of award is to encourage postgraduate study by women at masters level. Candidates must be women enrolled or intending to enroll for a Masters degree by thesis at Victoria University of Wellington.
The scholarships were established in 1988 by the Wellington Branch of the New Zealand Federation of University Women (Inc).
Number of offered scholarships: Three scholarships.
Specializations for this opportunity:
– Architecture and Design
– Humanities and Social Sciences
All world countries.
- The scholarships are open to female students who are enrolled for a Masters degree by thesis at Victoria University of Wellington. In making the award, the deciding panel may take into account not only the academic merit of the applicants but also their financial needs with regard to dependents.
- The Victoria University of Wellington is offering Graduate Women Wellington – Masters By Thesis Scholarship, 2018 or 2019 to women for a masters degree by thesis.
- The candidates applying for Graduate Women Wellington – Masters By Thesis Scholarship, 2018 or 2019 should be women enrolled or planning to enroll at the Victoria University of Wellington at the masters level.
- The applicants should complete and submit the scholarship application.
- The candidates will be selected based on their academic merit and financial needs.
Step 1: Make sure that you register for a master’s degree through a research proposal for the University of Victoria in Wellington.
Step 2: Create a new account. Once you sign up, the system will return you to the login page to sign in. You can then start submitting your application, you can save it at any stage and then return later to complete and submit it. You will need this
Details of your proposed or current search.
Financial statement regarding any dependents (if any).
information in addition to other information required:
- Your email address must be a personal email address instead of any organization you’re affiliated with, because your email is used to communicate with you.
- All applications must be submitted before closing time. Note: All system times are Eastern Time Zone. Deadline for submission: 4:30 pm, 31 October 2018, remaining for the New Zealand time zone. You will not be able to submit your request after the deadline.
- It is important to review each section of the form to ensure that there is no missing information.
- Student ID is the University of Victoria ID, which is required only if you are currently or previously a student in Victoria.
Step 3: If you have questions, please contact[email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Salma Elkhashab/ Egypt”
Reviewed by” Samira Shehta / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team