26 May, 2019
Lebanon. (For the first semester)
Jordan, Tunisia, Palestine or Morocco. (For the Second semester).
Arab Master’s Programme in Democracy and Human Rights – The Global Campus Arab World
The Arab Master’s Programme in Democracy and Human Rights (ARMA) is a programme designed for students, professionals and experts who want to deepen their knowledge and develop their skills in the field of democratic governance and human rights in the Middle East and North Africa. It is part of the Global Campus of Regional Master’s in Human Rights and Democracy supported by the European Union.
The Arab Master in Democracy and Human Rights is supported by the European Union, the Danish Institute for Human Rights and a growing network of partner universities from the region and beyond.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Human Rights
- Political Science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- From September to February for the first one.
- From February to June for the second one.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 240 ECTS (MA degree, or a BA degree with an additional 60 master-level European credits, or their equivalent).
- Degrees should be in political science, law, any other social science or specialization in a relevant discipline.
- Additional studies and practical experience in the area of human rights in inter-governmental, governmental, or non-governmental organisations are a plus. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
– The scholarships vary according to your Financial need:
- Some scholarships cover tuition fees, other support some of the living costs.
– Please note that there aren’t a scholarships that include All costs together.
First Step: Apply for the programm through the online system.
– You’ll need to attach the following documents:
- Letter of intention explaining interest in the programme and career ambitions.
- Transcript of grades of your diplomas.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one should be academic).
- Copy of your diploma (High School diploma, Bachelor degree and, when applicable, post-graduate degree).
- Copy of your passport.
- Digital photo.
Second Step: Fill the Scholarship section in the online application form.
– You’ll need to submit the following:
- A letter of motivation.
- Household Information. (List each member of your household who depends on your income during the academic year 2016/2017).
- Calendar Year Financial Information. (The amount ($) and sources of income/financial support you or those you depend upon (parents, spouse, etc.) received in 2016)
- A copy of the last tax return statement (yours or of those you depend upon-parents, spouse).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” ِAsmaa Essam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Aya Gamal ElGeddawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team