- Scholarship application: 1st March 2019 at 23.59 GMT.
- submitting the master’s programme application in the university: 22 February 2019.
Edinburgh,United Kingdom (UK).
Edinburgh University at UK, ECA PG Masters Scholarships
Edinburgh College of Art (ECA) is delighted to announce the ECA PG Masters Scholarships to applicants for postgraduate (PG) Masters and Masters by Research programmes in our five Schools: School of Art; School of Design; ESALA (Architecture and Landscape Architecture); History of Art; and the Reid School of Music.
Our Schools offer a rich and vibrant postgraduate community with a broad range of postgraduate programmers and academic research interests.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- School of Art.
- School of Design.
- Architecture and Landscape Architecture.
- History of Art.
- Reid School of Music.
All World Countries.
One or Two years (according to the programme).
–Noticeable(support for one academic year).
- The scholarships will be awarded to new applicants who have applied for admission to a postgraduate Masters or Masters by Research degree programme of study at the University commencing in September 2019.
- It offers 5 scholarships, for the sum of £10,000 each. These awards will be tenable for one academic year and will automatically be deducted from your tuition fee with any remaining funds being awarded towards living costs. Applications are competitive across all five ECA Schools.
- Both taught Masters and Masters by Research programmes are eligible for this award. Applications will be considered from UK/EU/Overseas applicants wishing to study full-time/part-time/online distance learning programmes.
- Part-time students and students on PG programmes longer than one year may apply but must be aware that this funding is for one year only, therefore, students are advised to budget accordingly.
- Master of Architecture (MArch) and MPhil applicants are not eligible to apply. Students who are already on programme are not eligible to apply.
- If wishing to commence a new PG programme of study in September 2019 you must ensure that you have fully completed and submitted your Masters programme application for admission using the University’s online system by no later than 22 February 2019.
( Partially Funded)
- These awards will be tenable for first academic year and will automatically be deducted from your
tuition fee with any remaining funds being awarded towards living costs.
First Step: Find your programme in the degree finder from here .
Second step: After choosing you program , it will give you an information about the duration of this chosen program and starting date. Then, from the right side of the screen, check that the starting date is 9 September 2019 to can apply for the scholarship. then. press Apply button that is next to the starting date.
*Required Documents Are :
- Academic Qualifications (including details of any incomplete or failed programmes of study).
- English Language Qualification (if your first degree was not taught and examined in English and did you have taken an English language test or are planning to take).
- Your transcript and the translate of it if it’s not in English.
- Your Reference.
- Professional Qualifications ( provide details of any professional qualifications that you hold that are relevant to the degree that you are applying to).
Third Step: Fill your Personal Statement for your scholarship application and they will ask you why you are applying for this scholarship, why you feel your application should be considered and what
benefit the scholarship will have for your studies.
Finally: After you have submitted your completed application, you will be able to track its progress and accept or decline it.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Ismail/ Sudan “
Reviewed by” Maha Gamal El-Sheikh/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team