There are three application deadlines throughout the year:
31 January, 31 March and 30 June 2019.
International Scholarships – University of Brighton
For entry in academic year 2019–20, there will be up to 50 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate students.
The University of Brighton is a community of more than 21,000 students and 2,800 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and architecture
- Business and law
- Computing and mathematics
- Education and teaching
- Engineering and construction
- Geography and geology
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
- Sport and exercise
For more information, click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT THE UK AND THE EU.
1 to 2 years.
depending on the program.
- you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer for a postgraduate degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2019 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
- You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees.
University entry requirements:
- Academic requirements are course specific, click here to check those.
- English language requirements: IELTS score of 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in each component) or other tests with equivalent scores. Click here for more information.
- This scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees, in year one only.
First Step: Apply for the University
For most of the postgraduate taught courses you should apply directly to the university.
You can do this by using their online application system – select the course you want to apply for and then click on apply online button.
Social Work MSc applications are made using the UCAS system. Application to a number of courses, notably in the fields of health and social work, is through secondment from your employer rather than by individual application.
For more information, click here.
Second Step: Apply for the scholarship
For the 2019 academic year, please email [email protected] with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and they will send you a scholarship application pack.
The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Third Step: Selection criteria and results
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
Decisions will be made by an awards committee coordinated by the International Office and Academic Services, and decisions about scholarship awards will be communicated to applicants approximately two to four weeks after the deadline dates.
You are advised to apply as early as possible after you have received an offer, as the number of scholarships is limited.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sohair Ahmed ElMeligy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lamis Moawad / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team