Related to the courses applying for.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
Eligible candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
For more information refer to this page
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Up to $56,000
- This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
First Step: Choose a course to apply for from Here.
Second Step: If you received a course offer you will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Third Step: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ola A.Khudhur/IRAQ “
Reviewed by”Ahmed Samy/ Egypt – Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team