30 September 2019.
( Partially Funded)
Meng Fei Innovative Future leader scholarship.
The Meng Fei Innovative Future leader scholarship is designed to give high achieving students from around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Meng Fei achieved international stardom through his work in media and journalism as well as the entertainment industry. His scholarship seeks students who have achieved exceptional academic result and have been deemed by Meng Fei as having demonstrated truly innovative leadership qualities.
Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
If you enroll in a Curtin English Language program before starting your studies, you will receive a maximum of 10 weeks free English. If you require more than 10 weeks’ English tuition to meet our requirements, fees apply for the tuition.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Faculty of Business and Law.
- Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Faculty of Humanities.
- Faculty of Science & Engineering.
- Science courses.
- Engineering courses.
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The period of the study depends on the chosen course by the applicants.
This scholarship is based on academic merit.
The applicant must be an International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored student.
The applicant must commence a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program.
The applicant must commence studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2020.
All undergraduate degrees available to international students.
All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
– see Curtin’s website for more information about courses.
Scholarship is NOT available to Australian citizens.
Scholarship cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
Scholarship cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2020 start date.
Scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
Scholarship can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin if recipient already has a scholarship or sponsorship.
Scholarship will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin.
Scholarship Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense
Scholarship will be credited to recipient’s fee account at commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them.
Student must remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by Curtin International.
Student must maintain a full time enrollment of 100 credit points each semester or study period.
Student cannot breach the scholarship conditions outlined in their acceptance document.
Student cannot take a leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study.
Student cannot be terminated from studies.
( Partially Funded)
- This scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees for the full duration of the mainstream course.
- The Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship Includes a $3,000 Curtin Housing Scholarship for Curtin on-campus accommodation.
Second Step: Applicants will need to submit:
- A one page personal statement outlining why they should be selected for the scholarship, showcasing how they have demonstrated innovative leadership qualities.
- A Letter of Offer: Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Third Step: The applicant should :
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer.
- Have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off specified by Curtin, specific to this scholarship.
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer.
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Eman Morsy \ Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Nada Ahmed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team