International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
The International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who can demonstrate a high level of academic achievement in their previous studies. All applicants from selected countries who meet the higher entry level eligibility criteria are automatically eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to study at Edith Cowan University a bachelor degree or a study abroad semester.
Research at ECU extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. Our research priorities focus on solving real world problems across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Arts & Humanities
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Teacher Education
Academic IELTS: 6.0 (no individual band less than 6.0)
TOEFL iBT: 70 (no individual score less than 17)
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree or a study abroad semester at the undergraduate level; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
1-Documents to be prepared before applying:
- Secondary school results
- Successful completion of one year of tertiary
study from a recognised institution
- Completed Diploma program from
a recognised institution.
Note may you need one or more of these documents.
- copy of passport.
- language test.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- personal statement
2- Applying for an ECU Course from here
3-If ECU approved your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed Abdoh /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed khairy/Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team